- 8 oz. Fettuccini
- 1 1/4 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated and divided
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta as directed on package, drain and set aside.
- In same pot pasta was cooked, melt butter.
- Add flour and stir till combined into a paste.
- Add chicken stock, cream cheese, 2 tbsp parmesan cheese, nutmeg and pepper; cook 2 minutes over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture starts to boil and thicken.
- Return pasta to pot, add parsley and toss well to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.