|Mixed Fruit and Brown Sugar Oatmeal|
- 1 cup Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 1 tbsp Golden Raisins
- 1 tbsp Dried Cherries
- 1 tbsp Dried Blueberries
- 2 Dried Prunes, chopped
- In a tall pot, bring water and salt to a boil, add oats and reduce heat to a simmer (caution as oats will rise in pot, keep an eye on it).
- Cook 12 - 20 minutes or until desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and remove from heat, let stand 3 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and fruit, serve.