|Porcini & Asparagus Penne|
- 1/2 cup Porcini Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Asparagus, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 cups Penne
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package direction, drain and set aside.
- Using same pot, add olive oil over high heat.
- Saute mushrooms and asparagus 4 minutes or until mushrooms are browned and asparagus is tender.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add butter, lemon juice and Parmesan, return pasta to pan.
- Toss to coat, salt & pepper to taste.