|Hamlamburger with cheddar, lettuce, onion and tomato|
- 1/2 lb. Ground Beef
- 1/2 lb. Ground Lamb
- 1 piece Toast (preferably potato or white bread), finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 1/8 tsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp A1 Steak Sauce
- Mix all ingredients with hands in a large bowl.
- Roll into 4 balls, make 4 patties, pressing thumb into middle of each.
- Over medium-high heat, in a non-stick skillet, add 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Cook for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Flip and place cheese on top (if desired), cook 4 - 5 minutes more.
- Set on paper towels to drain excess fat before serving.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, onion and condiments of your choosing.