Serves 10 - 16.
- 2, 15 oz. cans Garbanzo Beans
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 6 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice (about 1 large lemon)
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (to dress)
- Fresh Chopped Parsley (to dress)
- Paprika (to dress)
- Drain beans, reserving liquid.
- In a food processor, blend beans and all ingredients with 1/4 cup reserved bean liquid. Add more liquid slowly through feed tube as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Chill in refrigerator (best if allowed at least 4 hours for flavors to mesh).
- Pour onto plate. Bake a shallow well and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Top with parsley and paprika. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge in Tupperware for up to one week.