Serves 6 - 8.
- 1 box Tri-Color Rotini Spiral Noodles
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup Medium Cheddar Cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 sm. can Black Olives, drained and chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water till pasta is no longer warm, toss with hands to ensure all the pasta cools while rinsing.
- In a large bowl, mix pasta, cheese, olives, red peppers and dressing, toss well to coat and mix. If dry, add more dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving for best results.