Makes 2 pies
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 8 oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 pint Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- In a large bowl, cream cheese with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, vanilla and lemon juice, mix till smooth and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream till soft peaks form (for best results, refrigerate metal bowl and whisks before hand).
- Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese filling, till combined.
- Pour into crusts, refrigerate overnight to set.
- Top with fresh berries before serving (if desired).