Serves 2 - 4.
- 2 Large Carrots, peeled and cut crosswise and lengthwise
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, cook the carrots covered in a small amount of salted, boiling water for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Drain and remove from pan, set aside.
- In the same pan, combine butter, brown sugar and a dash of salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until combined, about 1 minute.
- Add carrots, cook uncovered for 2 minutes or until glazed, stirring frequently.
- Season with freshly cracked black pepper.