- 2 cups Penne Pasta
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 10 oz. Roasted Red Peppers Packed in Oil, drained and seeded
- 3/4 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions, set aside.
- Place peppers, cream cheese, milk, basil and parmesan into food processor, cover and blend till smooth, about 1 minute.
- Place sauce back into same pan used for cooking pasta.
- Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring often.
- Add pasta back into pot with sauce, toss well to coat.