- 10 small Cremini Mushrooms
- 5 large Shiitake Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Remove stems from cremini mushrooms and cut into quarters.
- Cut off about 1/4" of the stems of the shiitake, cut in halves down the stem.
- Heat oil in large skillet (if the skillet is not large enough the mushrooms will not saute properly and will turn out watery) over medium-high heat, add mushrooms.
- Saute until moisture evaporates from mushrooms and they start to brown and shrink in size, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic, herbs, salt and pepper, cook 1 minute longer.